James 1:27

Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the
Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let
the world corrupt you.


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WOW

So I was sitting here thinking...I wonder when Isaiah's birth mom conceived. I did a look up online and it was around the exact time that Eddie and I decided for certain that the Lord wanted us to pursue adoption. He knew all along and His timing is perfect! We fall more in love with Isaiah every day. He is precious and beautiful and wonderful and amazing. Leah is the best big sister; so sweet and gentle. There has been no transition issues at all. She has been a huge help. The other day I gave her a dirty diaper that I didn't put in a bag to throw away and she stated "This is disgusting. I should NOT be doing this." I told her she would be doing this lots of times, for a long time. :)

Another insane fact is that I realized in facebook world today that my friend who lives in Jacksonville (that I met randomly at a park maybe last summer?) is very close with the family who is adopting Ladybug!! How insane is that?! She told me that they are an amazing family. Also, Ladybug is going to have a brother named Isaiah, just like Leah.

God is so good.

Ephesians 1:4 says God chose us in Him before the creation of the world; that we were predestined to adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment